Cincinnati Surgical 09849-S Davis Tonsil 1/2 Circle Taper Point Needles, Sterile, 09849-S-61562
- Ideal for soft tissue, oral procedures and confined spaces
- Points are sharp and durable
- Needle shape separates tissue instead of cutting it
- Mirror finish ensures all surface defects are removed
- Large strong eyes for easy threading
- Non-rusting stainless steel
- Packaged 50 per box
Cincinnati Surgical 09849-S Sterile Davis Tonsil 1/2 Circle Taper Point Needles are designed to be used in oral procedures and in confined spaces. This Tonsil Needle is made from British surgical-grade stainless steel. The rounded structure of the Taper Needle helps prevent unwanted tearing since it separates tissue rather then cutting into it. These Taper Point Needles have large eyes for easy threading. The point on this Type of Surgical Needle is sharp and durable. Mirror type finishing is used to remove any potential surface defects.
The 1/2 Circle Tonsil Needle is available in one size. Sterile Davis Tonsil Needles from Cincinnati Surgical are packaged 50 per box.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|