Cincinnati Surgical 09842-S2 Ferguson's 1/2 Circle Taper Point Needles, Sterile, #2, 09842-S2-61560
- Ideal for soft tissue and vascular procedures
- Points are sharp and durable
- Needle shape separates tissue instead of cutting it
- Mirror finish ensures all surface defects are removed
- Large strong eyes for easy threading
- Non-rusting stainless steel
- Available in needle size 2
- Packaged 50 per box
Cincinnati Surgical 09842-S2 Sterile Ferguson's 1/2 Circle Taper Point Needles are made from British surgical-grade stainless steel. The size and curvature of these Suturing Needles make them useful for working in wound interiors and with gastrointestinal tissue. The rounded structure of the Taper Needle helps prevent unwanted tearing since it separates tissue rather then cutting into it. This Taper Point Needle has large eyes for easy threading. Mirror finishing is used to remove any surface defects. The points on this Sterile Ferguson's Needle are sharp and durable.
Ferguson's 1/2 Circle Needle is available in size 2. The Cutting Suture Needles from Cincinnati Surgical are packaged 50 per box.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|