Cincinnati Surgical 08944 Lane's Cleft Palate 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needles, Non-Sterile, #1, 089441-61542
- Ideal for tougher tissue such as skin, tendon sheaths and oral mucosa
- Needle shape helps protect tissue against accidental traction
- Points are sharp and durable
- Mirror finish ensures all surface defects are removed
- Large strong eyes for easy threading
- Perfect for palate surgery
- Non-rusting stainless steel
- Packaged 12 per pack
Cincinnati Surgical 08944 Non-Sterile Lane's Cleft Palate 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needles are designed to work in areas with tougher tissue. These 3/8 Circle Needles are made with British surgical-grade stainless steel. The sharp and durable points on these 3/8 Circle Needles help with better tissue penetration. The shape of these Cutting Needles helps reduce accidental tissue traction due to having a third cutting edge on the outer curvature. These Reverse Cutting Needles have large eyes for easier threading. A mirror finish is applied to remove all surface defects.
The Reverse Cutting Cleft Palate Needles are available in size 1. 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needles from Cincinnati Surgical is packaged 12 per pack.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|