Winco 2573 Blood Drawing Chair, Standard Colors
- Standard Colors
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Padded and upholstered seat and back
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Adjustable, flip-up, contoured urethane armrest
- High impact leveling feet ensure a sturdy chair on almost any surface
- Optional pivot arm or dual pivot arm and IV Pole - See accessories below
- Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color
- Silvertex Vinyl Color Options inhibit odor and stain causing bacteria
- Ideal for phlebotomists, doctors, nurses and clinical laboratory scientists
- Proudly made in the USA
- Standard - Vinyl Color Options
- UP - Vinyl Color Upgrade Options
- ST - Silvertex Color Options
- PP - Premium Print Color Options
- TB - California Fire Code Upholstery
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Winco 2573 Blood Drawing Chair features a comfortably padded and fully upholstered seat and backrest, adjustable height armrest and sturdy leveling feet. The weight capacity is 300 pounds. Winco's Blood Drawing Chair is designed with a powder-coated steel frame for strength and durability. The 2573 Blood Drawing Chair offers a flip-up, contoured urethane armrest that provides easy access and added safety for the user. Winco 2573 Blood Drawing Chairs are ideal for phlebotomists, doctors, nurses and clinical laboratory scientists. Proudly made in the USA.
Choose from Standard, Color Upgrade, and Silvertex color choices shown above to coordinate perfectly with other furnishings in your facility. Silvertex color options provide a natural bacteria-fighting defense that inhibits odor and stain causing bacteria. Made out of 100 percent Polyester, Winco's Silvertex is also flame retardant and meets CA Tech 117 testing standards. The 2573 Phlebotomy Chair is available in TB 133 California Fire Code Upholstery (TB models) that meets the Flammability Test for upholstery. An optional IV Pole, Pivot Arm and Dual Pivot Arm is available - See accessories below. Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color. See the DOWNLOADS Section above for Seat Installation, Arm Installation and Glide Foot Installation Instructions.
For over 60 years, Winco has made it their goal to provide the highest quality medical furnishings at the best possible value. Winco is proud to be an ISO 9001 certified company in the global healthcare marketplace. With outstanding attention to detail and innovative designs, Winco remains a leading manufacturer of Phlebotomy Chairs, combining quality and comfort for both patients and caregivers.