Winco 2575 Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair, Standard Colors, with TB 133 CAL Fire Code Upholstery
- Standard Colors
- TB 133 California Fire Code Upholstery
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Extra large, padded seat and backrest
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Adjustable, flip-up, contoured urethane armrest
- High impact leveling feet ensure a sturdy chair on almost any surface
- Optional pivot arm or dual pivot arm and IV Pole - See accessories below
- Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color
- Ideal for phlebotomists, doctors, nurses and clinical laboratory scientists
- Silvertex Vinyl Color Options inhibit odor and stain causing bacteria
- Proudly made in the USA
- Standard - Vinyl Color Options
- UP - Vinyl Color Upgrade Options
- ST - Silvertex Color Options
- PP - Premium Print Color Options
- TB - California Fire Code Upholstery
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Winco 2575 Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair features a 24 inch wide, padded seat and back and weight capacity of 450 pounds for larger patients. Winco's Blood Drawing Chair is designed with a powder-coated steel frame for strength and durability. The 2575 Blood Drawing Chair is designed with high impact leveling feet to ensure a sturdy chair on almost any surface. The 2575 Phlebotomy Chair offers a flip-up, contoured urethane armrest that provides easy access for the patient and added safety for the user. Blood Drawing Chairs by Winco are ideal for phlebotomists, doctors, nurses and clinical laboratory scientists. Proudly made in the USA.
Choose from Standard, Color Upgrade, and Silvertex color choices shown above to coordinate perfectly with other furnishings in your facility. Silvertex color options provide a natural bacteria-fighting defense that inhibits odor and stain causing bacteria. Made out of 100 percent Polyester, Winco's Silvertex is also flame retardant and meets CA Tech 117 testing standards. The 2575 Phlebotomy Chair is available in TB 133 California Fire Code Upholstery (TB models) that meets the Flammability Test for upholstery. An optional IV Pole and Pivot Arm is available - See accessories below. Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color. See the DOWNLOADS Section above for Seat Installation, Arm Installation and Glide Foot Installation Instructions.
For over 60 years, Winco has made it their goal to provide the highest quality medical furnishings at the best possible value. Winco is proud to be an ISO 9001 certified company in the global healthcare marketplace. With outstanding attention to detail and innovative designs, Winco remains a leading manufacturer of Phlebotomy Chairs, combining quality and comfort for both patients and caregivers.