Winco 2578 Adjustable Height Blood Drawing Chair, Standard Colors
- Standard Colors
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Manual height adjustments reduce back strain on the phlebotomist
- Padded vinyl cushion seat and back
- High impact leveling feet ensure a sturdy chair on almost any surface
- Flip-up adjustable-height contoured urethane armrest
- Commercial grade anti-static, anti-bacterial vinyl or fiberglass contoured seat
- Powder-coated steel footrest bar
- Optional side tray available - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
- Standard - Vinyl Color Options
- UP - Vinyl Color Upgrade Options
- ST - Silvertex Color Options
- PP - Premium Print Color Options
- TB - California Fire Code Upholstery
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Winco 2578 Adjustable Height Blood Drawing Chair features a manual lift height adjustment from 25.5 inches to 31 inches. Lower the seat down for safe patient entry and exit; raise the seat up to reduce back strain on the phlebotomist. The weight capacity is 300 pounds. The 2578 Blood Drawing Chair is equipped with a powder-coated steel footrest bar and flip-up contoured urethane armrest providing easy access and added safety. The anti-bacterial, anti-static padded vinyl cushion seat and back provides additional comfort to the patient. The Winco 2578 is designed with height adjustable arms and high-impact leveling feet to ensure a level chair on almost any surface. Ideal for phlebotomists, doctors, nurses and clinical laboratory scientists. Proudly made in the USA.
Choose from Standard, Color Upgrade, and Silvertex color choices shown above to coordinate perfectly with other furnishings in your facility. Silvertex color options provide a natural bacteria-fighting defense that inhibits odor and stain causing bacteria. Made out of 100 percent Polyester, Winco's Silvertex is also flame retardant and meets CA Tech 117 testing standards. The 2578 Phlebotomy Chair is available in TB 133 California Fire Code Upholstery (TB models) that meets the Flammability Test for upholstery. An optional side tray (right side only), pivot arm and dual pivot arm is available - See accessories below. See the DOWNLOADS Section above for Seat Installation, Arm Installation and Glide Foot Installation Instructions.
For over 60 years, Winco has made it their goal to provide the highest quality medical furnishings at the best possible value. Winco is proud to be an ISO 9001 certified company in the global healthcare marketplace. With outstanding attention to detail and innovative designs, Winco remains a leading manufacturer of Phlebotomy Chairs, combining quality and comfort for both patients and caregivers.