Winco 6700 Designer CareCliner Clinical Recliner, Standard Colors
- Standard Colors
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Non-porous, fold-down side tray on right and left sides
- 3" Nylon Total-lock and Directional-lock casters
- Three position reclining back and trendelenberg position see IMAGES for more information
- Standard Trendelenberg release on back with easy-access handle
- Wide elastic bands on back frame and seat for comfort and support
- Silvertex Vinyl Color Options inhibit odor and stain causing bacteria
- Optional IV Pole, Torso Support, Contoured Headrest and Side Cushion available - See accessories below
- Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color
- Heat option has two separate pads to warm the seat and back for patient comfort - See accessories below
- Heat & Massage option with easy access switch on the inside right arm - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
- Standard - Vinyl Color Options
- UP - Vinyl Color Upgrade Options
- ST - Silvertex Color Options
- PP - Premium Print Color Options
- TB - California Fire Code Upholstery
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Winco 6700 Designer CareCliner is a premium, full featured clinical recliner with fully upholstered sides and contoured urethane armrests that add contemporary style, modern form, and comfort for patients. The weight capacity is 350 pounds. Ideal for dialysis, oncology, acute care, and other clinical environments, Winco 6700 Patient Recliners include non-porous, fold-down side trays on both sides that are designed to contain small spills. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with handle accessible from either side. Proudly made in the USA., wide elastic bands on the back frame and seat offer enhanced comfort and support. Total-lock and directional-lock nylon casters allow easy maneuvering.
Heat only or Heat and Massage options are also available - See accessories below. With these options, two separate pads gently warm the seat and back of the chair, creating a more comfortable environment for your patient. Winco's Heat option is ideal for patients in dialysis clinics who have trouble staying warm. A switch located on the inside of the right arm gives the patient and caregiver easy access. The Heat and Heat & Massage options are powered with a hospital-grade 120V cord. A convenient timer automatically shuts off Heat or Massage after a specific period of time. The Winco Heat/Massage Clinical Recliner is compliant with UL 1647:1997 R1.01 and CAN/C22.2 No. 68-92 (R2004) as certified by TUV Rhineland of North America Certificate No. CU 72061798 001.
Choose from Standard, Color Upgrade, and Silvertex color choices shown above to coordinate perfectly with other furnishings in your facility. Silvertex color options provide a natural bacteria-fighting defense that inhibits odor and stain causing bacteria. Made out of 100 percent Polyester, Winco's Silvertex is also flame retardant and meets CA Tech 117 testing standards. The 6700 is also available in TB 133 California Fire Code Upholstery (TB models) that meets the Flammability Test for upholstery. Optional IV Poles, Torso Support, Headrest, Headrest Cover and Side Cushions are available - See accessories below. Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color. See the DOWNLOADS Section above for operating and assembly instructions.
For over 60 years, Winco has made it their goal to provide the highest quality medical furnishings at the best possible value. Winco is proud to be an ISO 9001 certified company in the global healthcare marketplace. With outstanding attention to detail and innovative designs, Winco remains a leading manufacturer of Medical Recliners, combining quality and comfort for both patients and caregivers.