Winco 8550 Recovery Couch, Standard Colors
- Standard Colors
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs
- Ideal for nurse's offices and health rooms
- Built-in headrest
- Standard paper holder
- Adjustable, high impact leveling feet for stability
- Durable, powder-coated steel frame
- Medium density foam and heavy gauge expanded vinyl
- Silvertex Vinyl Color Options inhibit odor and stain causing bacteria
- Optional shelf and matching pillows - See accessories below
- Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color
- Proudly made in the USA
- Standard - Vinyl Color Options
- UP - Vinyl Color Upgrade Options
- ST - Silvertex Color Options
- PP - Premium Print Color Options
- TB - California Fire Code Upholstery
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Winco 8550 Recovery Couch is the perfect low-height table for rest and recovery in settings ranging from school and corporate health rooms to outpatient surgery and post-procedural recovery. The Winco Recovery Couch is ideal for geriatric or pediatric use. Proudly made in the USA., Winco Recovery Couches have a weight capacity of 400 pounds. Recovery Couches by Winco allow patients to sit or lie comfortably with a height of only 19 inches. The Winco 8550 is designed with a high strength, powder-coated steel frame and standard paper holder. The heavy gauge expanded vinyl and medium density foam provide superior comfort to the patient. The Winco 8550 Recovery Couch features high impact leveling feet, ensuring a sturdy table on almost any hard surface.
An optional storage shelf and matching pillow is available - See accessories below. Accessories with upholstery are matched to your selected upholstery color. See the DOWNLOADS Section above for assembly instructions.
Choose from Standard, Color Upgrade, and Silvertex color choices shown above to coordinate perfectly with other furnishings in your facility. Silvertex color options provide a natural bacteria-fighting defense that inhibits odor and stain causing bacteria. Made out of 100 percent Polyester, Winco's Silvertex is also flame retardant and meets CA Tech 117 testing standards. The 8550 Recovery Couch is also available in TB 133 California Fire Code Upholstery (TB models) that meets the Flammability Test for upholstery.
For over 60 years, Winco has made it their goal to provide the highest quality medical furnishings at the best possible value. Winco is proud to be an ISO 9001 certified company in the global healthcare marketplace. With outstanding attention to detail and innovative designs, Winco remains a leading manufacturer of recovery couches, combining quality and comfort for both patients and caregivers.