NK Medical Pediatric Split Top Patient Overbed Tables, Base Model
- 18 x 32 inch table top
- 17.5 x 26.5 slide out table surface
- Slide out table locks into place
- Top surface weight capacity of 100 lbs
- Slide out surface weight capacity of 50 lbs
- High pressure laminate top
- Molded urethane edges
- Gas cylinder lift for easy height adjustment
- 2 inch dual swivel caster wheels
- Reliable movement that is smooth and quiet
- Dual ergonomic push handles
- Available with C-Base or H-Base
- Wide base for use with wheelchairs
- Opal powder coated finish for base and column
- Column can be mounted on left or right side of table
- Model 120ESV includes a slide out dual storage vanity mirror
- Vanity mirror has a vacuum formed construction
- Non-breakable mirror
- Dual cup holders
- Proudly made in the USA
NK Medical Pediatric Split Top Patient Overbed Tables feature an additional table top that slides out from underneath the standard table top surface. The slide out table top locks into place and provides patients with additional table space. Acute Care Patient Tables feature a choice of child friendly theme and are ideal for all hospitals and pediatric clinics.
Acute Care Tables are built with a heavy duty table surface with a high pressure laminate top and have an adjustable height. The tabletop surfaces feature an 18 x 32 inch high pressure laminate top along with dual cup holders. Patient Overbed Tables have a molded urethane edge which can help contain up to half a gallon of liquid from spilling onto the floor. Patient Overbed Tables can support up to 100 lbs of evenly distributed weight on their upper surface while the lower slide out top can support up to 50 lbs. A pneumatic gas cylinder lift allows the Overbed Table height to be raised from 29.5 to 44.5 inches.
Because the lower surface top only slides out in one direction, the column can be mounted to either the left side or the right side of the base depending on whether facilities would prefer the Overbed Tables to be on the left side or the right side of the bed. Medical Overbed Tables feature 2 inch dual wheel casters and dual ergonomic push handles for movement that is smooth and quiet. The base and column have an opal powder coated finish for an attractive look. Users can choose between either a C-Base or an H-Base for their Overbed Table. The Acute Care Overbed Table has a wide 28 inch base which allows for easy use with wheelchairs.
In addition all of the above features, Model 120ESV also includes a patient vanity. The double vanity mirror is non-breakable and features a one piece vacuum formed construction. The patient vanity pulls out from either side of the table and has dual compartments for storage.
NK Medical Pediatric Overbed Tables are proudly made in the USA.