3B Scientific Flu Anatomical Charts
- Provides detailed anatomy of the virus
- Presents information including types of flu, infection cycle, and vaccinations
- Great visual aid for patient education and medical studies
- Printed on premium glossy paper
- Plain paper or laminated styles available
- Non-laminated paper is most economical option
- Laminated paper is most durable
- Lamination may be written on with non-permanent marker
- All charts are 19.7 x 26.4 in
3B Scientific Flu Anatomical Charts present useful information about influenza including detailed anatomy of the virus, types of flu, the infection cycle, and vaccinations. A map highlighting flu hotspots and other information about this common but possibly deadly virus is included on the chart. Anatomical Charts measure 19.7 x 26.4 inches and are printed on premium glossy paper.
Posters are available with or without lamination. Non-laminated paper charts offer the most economical option for physicians and educators. Plastic mounting rods for paper charts are available and include a ring on the top rod to easily hang charts - See accessories below. Laminated posters are UV resistant, so the chart will not turn yellow and fade over time and the lamination ensures the chart will not curl at the edges. In addition, the lamination may be conveniently written on with non-permanent markers and wiped off.
Flu (Influenza) Posters are useful additions to lectures and are ideal for education and patient awareness. 3B Scientific Anatomical Charts are great for physicians' offices, medical facilities, and school classrooms. Fabrication Enterprises offers a full line of 3B Scientific Charts for organ, skeletal, and muscular anatomy, injuries and diseases, and massage and acupuncture.