3B Scientific Birth Control Anatomical Charts
- Highlights common birth control methods, including those not recommended
- Provides Pearl Index of each method to demonstrate effectiveness
- Great visual aid for patient education and medical studies
- Printed on premium glossy paper
- Plain paper or laminated styles available
- Non-laminated paper is most economical option
- Laminated paper is most durable
- Lamination may be written on with non-permanent marker
- All charts are 19.7 x 26.4 in
The 3B Scientific Birth Control Anatomical Charts render colorful depictions of common birth control methods. Each method described includes its Pearl Index (a figure used to indicate effectiveness) to help with quick comparison of methods. The anatomy of the birth control is illustrated when relevant in this educational poster. Anatomical Charts measure 19.7 x 26.4 inches and are printed on premium glossy paper.
Posters are available with or without lamination. Non-laminated paper charts offer the most economical option for physicians and educators. Plastic mounting rods for paper charts are available and include a ring on the top rod to easily hang charts - See accessories below. Laminated posters are UV resistant, so the chart will not turn yellow and fade over time and the lamination ensures the chart will not curl at the edges. In addition, the lamination may be conveniently written on with non-permanent markers and wiped off.
Birth Control Method Posters are useful for education and patient awareness. 3B Scientific Anatomical Charts are great for women's health clinics, medical facilities, and schools. Fabrication Enterprises offers a full line of 3B Scientific Charts for OB/GYN, human anatomy, injuries and diseases, and massage and acupuncture.