Cincinnati Surgical Swann-Morton Safety Suture Cutters
- For the removal of sutures
- Available in Sterile and Non-Sterile
- Non-rusting blade
- Blade is retractable for safe storage
- Blade can be locked when retracted to prevent accidental extension
- Prevents sharps injuries
- Narrow grinding angle promotes higher initial keenness
- Sterile stitch cutters are packaged in single peel sterile individual packets, non-sterile are packaged in bulk packaging.
- Each stitch cutter inspected twice before leaving the factory
- Sterile blades available in boxes of 25, non-sterile blades available in boxes of 500
Cincinnati Surgical Swann-Morton Stainless Steel Safety Suture Cutters are crafted from high grade British surgical steel resulting in exceptional sharpness and durability. Stainless Steel Stitch Cutters are non-rusting and have a high initial sharpness . The narrow grinding angle used on these Surgical Cutters promotes a higher initial keenness. Stitch Cutter Blades have a bright yellow strip to indicate when they are extended. The blade can be locked when retracted to prevent accidental extension and sharps injuries. Safety Suture Cutters are available in variety of sizes. Suture Removal Safety Cutters are available in both sterile and non-sterile versions.
These Disposable Stitch Cutters are visually inspected twice for quality before leaving the factory. Sterile versions are packaged in single peel sterile individual packets of 25 per box. Non-sterile versions are packaged in bulk packaging of 500 per box.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|