Cincinnati Surgical Swann-Morton Sterile Stitch Cutters
- For the removal of sutures
- Available in multiple lengths
- Available in stainless steel and carbon steel
- Available in a variety of blade styles
- Narrow grinding angle promotes higher initial keenness
- High surface finishing ensures smooth texture
- Cutter is packaged in single peel individual packets
- Each cutter inspected twice before leaving the factory
- SM0420, SM0421, SM0422 are packaged 100 per box, SM0526 is packaged 10 per box
Cincinnati Surgical Swann-Morton Sterile Stitch Cutters are designed to remove sutures from a safe distance. This promotes better visibility and helps reduce patient discomfort. The narrow grinding angle used on these Suture Cutters promotes a higher initial keenness. These Stitch Cutter Blades have a very smooth texture due to a high surface finish. Disposable Suture Cutters are available in short to long lengths. Models SM0526, SM0421 and SM0422 are made from stainless steel. Model SM0420 is made with carbon steel.
Every Sterile Suture Cutter is inspected twice visually for quality before leaving the factory. Swann-Morton Sterile Stitch Cutters are packaged in single peel sterile packets individually. Model SM5026 is packaged 10 per box; models SM0420, SM0421 and SM0422 are packaged 100 per box.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|