Core Products 6" Rib Belt
- Ideal for rib and sternum injuries
- Offers support and stabilization by holding rib cage in position
- Two-tiered 6" elastic body
- Comfortable CorEdge® finish
- Front hook and loop closure
- Provides circular compression to limit chest expansion
- Helps lessen the pain of everyday movements
- Wear over clothing or against the skin
- To measure size, measure around chest at base of sternum
- Proudly made in the USA
- Small/Medium: 24" - 36"
- Large/Extra-Large: 36" - 48"
Available in the following sizes
Core Products 6" Rib Belt offers support and stabilization by holding the rib cage in position and is ideal for users who are experiencing rib and sternum injuries. By providing circular compression to limit chest expansion, the Rib Support Belt is able to reduce the pain of everyday movements. The Rib Compression Belt has a 6" two tiered elastic body with a front hook and loop closure and CorEdge® finish. Users can wear the Universal Rib Belt can be worn over clothing or against their skin. Male and female versions are available with the female version having a contoured bustline. The Rib Cage Belt is available in Small/Medium (24" - 36") and Large/Extra-Large (36" - 48"). For determining which size works best, measure around the chest at the base of the sternum.
Core Products 6" Rib Belts are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Core Products International, Inc|