MDF 777 Stainless Steel Dual Head Stethoscope
- Dual-head durable stainless steel chestpiece
- Ultra-thin fiber diaphragm for high frequency sounds
- Extra large non-chill bell provides greater acoustical amplification
- Full-rotation acoustic valve stem with indicator
- Includes two sizes of ComfortSeal Silicone Eartips
- Eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes
- High density latex-free PVC tubing prevents sticking or cracking
- Longer length of tube allows comfortable space between practitioner and patient
- Chrome-plated brass headset
- Internal dual-leaf spring headset construction for comfort
- Provides accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and blood pressure sounds
The 777 Stainless Steel Dual Head Stethoscope by MDF provides accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and blood pressure sounds. The stainless steel dual head chest piece is precisely machined for the highest performance and durability. ComforSeal Eartips are fitted onto the ErgonoMax headset for long lasting comfort and high performance acoustic transmission.
The MDF777 Stainless Steel Dual Head Stethoscope features an ErgonoMax headset.
MDF Instruments have been handcrafted with pride since 1971. Signature MDF quality is backed by a lifetime warranty that protects against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Also offered with the purchase of an MDF Instrument is the MDF Free Parts for Life Program that offers free replacement parts for the life of the instrument. Replacement parts include silicone non-chill and retaining rings, diaphragm, ID Tag and ComfortSeal eartips.