MDF 767X Deluxe Sprague Rappport Stethoscope
- Dual-head lightweight zinc-alloy chest piece
- Bell converts to a combination of two of the following: adult, pediatric or infant
- Full-rotation acoustic valve stem with indicator
- Includes two sizes of ComfortSeal Silicone Eartips
- Eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes
- High density latex-free PVC tubing prevents sticking or cracking
- Dual tubes held in place by non-pinching, non-obtrusive chrome-plated brass tube clasps
- Internal dual-leaf spring headset construction for comfort
- Patented SafetyLock eartip adaptors fro user safety
- Provides accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and blood pressure sounds
The 767X Deluxe Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope by MDF is the most advanced Sprague Rappaport. Designed to detect the entire range of heart and chest auscultation, the 767X is five stethoscopes in one for full range and flexible diagnostic capability. The 767X is clinically proven to deliver more faint heart sounds and murmurs. The 2-in-1 acoustic tube maintains two sound transmission channels to diminish unwanted sounds in high-noise conditions.
MDF Instruments have been handcrafted with pride since 1971. Signature MDF quality is backed by a lifetime warranty that protects against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Also offered with the purchase of an MDF Instrument is the MDF Free Parts for Life Program that offers free replacement parts for the life of the instrument. Replacement parts include silicone non-chill and retaining rings, diaphragm, ID Tag and ComfortSeal eartips.