Amico Aura Series Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Hospital Mattresses
- 1000 lb weight capacity for all patients, including bariatrics
- Alternating pressure inflates and deflates cells to regularly redistribute pressure
- Setting for 5-, 10-, 15-, or 20-minute pressure cycles
- 16 foam-filled cells in overlay evenly distributes patient weight
- Top layer is low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon
- Vented top layer provides low air loss therapy to keep patient cool and dry
- Middle layer uses spacer fabric to permit free airflow
- Bottom layer is liquid-proof with zipper
- Fire-resistant Kevlar lining with multi-ply visco foam top
- Increased air flow and circulation for patient
- 2-inch foam base protects mattress from bottoming out
- Hard perimeter bolster for stability
- Available in 80- or 84-inch lengths
- In case of power loss, mattress maintains inflation for days
- Lightweight design and integrated handles for easy transport
- Simple set-up
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Emergency CPR deflation valve
- Ideal for bariatric facilities, hospitals, maternity wards, and ICUs
- Includes pump and inflation hoses
- Once inflated, mattress can be used with or without pump
- Intuitive control panel
- Micro-controller monitors pressure in real time
- Automatic pump shut off after target pressure is reached
- Lock-out key protects settings from patient tampering
The Amico Aura Series Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Hospital Mattresses is designed to redistribute weight and relieve pressure, reducing the occurrence of pressure sores. The Alternating Pressure Mattress uses a three-layer system to provide optimal support. The top layer is composed of low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon and provides on-demand low air loss therapy to keep patients comfortable and dry with air flow. The middle layer features spacer fabric to allow the air to move freely throughout the Aura Mattress. The bottom layer is liquid-proof and can be opened or closed using a zipper. The Pressure Mattress features a fire-resistant Kevlar lining, a multi-ply visco foam top, a hard perimeter bolster, and a 2-inch foam base to prevent bottoming out.
Amico's Alternating Pressure System can be set for 5-, 10-, 15-, or 20-minute alternating pressure cycles. The alternating pressure cycles inflate and deflate the cells in turn, relieving pressure on each part of the body. The Low Air Loss Mattresses feature 16 individual foam-filled cells in the overlay to evenly distribute the patient's weight. The M-AURA-AOLAL Mattresses can support patients weighing up to 1000 lbs, ideal for even bariatric patients.
The Medical Air Mattress includes an electronic control unit, pump, and inflation hoses - everything needed for use. A micro-controller monitors the Amico Mattress pressure in real time, and the intuitive control panel makes adjustments easy. The pump will automatically shut off after the target pressure is achieved. The Aura Mattress is a hybrid system, able to function with or without the pump (once pressure is achieved). A lock-out key prevents patients from tampering with the Medical Mattresses' settings. In a power outage, the Pressure-Reducing Mattress will maintain proper inflation for days. A CPR deflation valve provides the ability to respond to patient emergencies immediately.
The Air Pressure Mattress is available in 80- or 84-inch lengths to fit most hospital beds. The Aura Series Mattresses are lightweight and feature integrated handles for easy transport. Pressure Relief Mattresses are simple to set up and easy to clean and maintain.