Lumex Hydraulic Patient Lifts
- Maximum weight capacity 400 lbs
- Uses Lumex six-point, four-point, or two-point slings
- Six point spreader bar with 360 degrees rotation
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Ergonomic placement of hydraulic pump handle facilitates ease of use
- Disassembles for easy storage
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0630
The Lumex Hydraulic Assistive Lift allows for easy patient transfer between a bed and a chair, or other similar resting places, using hydraulic power, making it ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, or homecare. The Sling Lift is designed to put less stress on both the caregiver and the mobility impaired patient with a fully rotating six point spreader bar and ergonomic placement of the hydraulic pump handle.
With its heavy gauge steel construction and disassembly feature for easy storage, Lumex achieves the perfect balance between strength and convenience with the Handicap Lift. Available alone or with Lumex's Full Body Mesh Commode Sling, the Patient Hoist is economical as well as sturdy.
Designed primarily for patients, the Lumex Patient Hoist has a weight capacity of 400 lbs. The Hydraulic Lift meets the safety requirements of HCPCS code E0630.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|