Core Products KNE-6448-BK Front Closure Knee Support with Hinge
- Neoprene construction and contoured design
- Provides warmth for comfort and healing
- Open patella with removable buttress pad
- Open back to prevent bunching
- Aluminum hinges with superior and inferior straps
- Compression and support above and below the knee
- Use on left or right knee
- Proudly made in the USA
- Postsurgical effusion
- Meniscus injuries
- Patellar dislocation
- Mild osteoarthritis
Helps with the following knee conditions
Core Products KNE-6448-BK Front Closure Knee Support with Hinge is perfect for supporting users with strained or sprained knees. A contoured neoprene design provides comfort and warmth while promoting healing. Edema, postsurgical effusion, mild osteoarthritis, meniscus injuries, and patellar dislocation are just a few of other knee conditions that can benefit from having the support of the Knee Brace.
The Knee Support Brace has an open back to prevent bunching and an open patella with removable buttress pad to aid with positioning. Aluminum hinges with inferior and superior straps help provide compression and support above and below the knee. With a bilateral design, the Knee Support Wrap can be used on either the left or right knee.
Core Products Front Closure Knee Support with Hinges are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Core Products International, Inc|