Tuttnauer EZ10K Kwiklave Fully Automatic Medical Sterilizer
- 11-21 min Cycle Time, Unwrapped
- 6 gal (23L) Volume
- Fully automatic quick cycle unit
- Quick cycle mode, reducing the total heat up time
- Chamber door stay closed during the entire cycle
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches
- 316L grade stainless steel with electro-polish finish
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces
- Drain valve located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert
- Customize and store program parameters
- Optional integrated printer for cycle documentation
- 4 trays
The Tuttnauer EZ10K Kwiklave Fully Automatic Medical Sterilizer has all the same great features of the EZ9 and EZ10 models with the added benefit of reducing total heat up time, making it perfect for quick instrument turnaround for for a high volume office. The EZ10K is speedy and reliable without sacrificing load size. The EZ10k is available with or without a printer for quick readouts of cycle information.
The Tuttnauer EZ10K Fully Automatic Medical Autoclave Sterilizer features a simple one touch design and pre-programmed cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped and packs, glassware and an additional drying cycle. The Tuttnauer EZ10K Fully Automatic Autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. Shut off at the end of both the sterilization and drying cycles is automatic. In addtion all program parameters can be customized and stored. The Tuttnauer EZ10K also features a replaceable HEPA filter air filter, and a high efficiency air pump that circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
The Tuttnauer EZ 10K Kwiklave requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. When applicable a buck / boost transformer (0.5KVA) may be required.