Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Medical Autoclave Sterilizer
- Use Customized or Pre-Loaded Cycle Parameters
- 13-27 min Cycle Time, Unwrapped
- Fully automatic, one touch design
- 3 trays in chamber
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Power outage recovery system
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Optional integrated printer for cycle documentation
The Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Medical Autoclave Sterilizer features a simple one touch design and pre-programmed cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped and packs, glassware and an additional drying cycle. The Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. Shut off at the end of both the sterilization and drying cycles is automatic. In addtion all program parameters can be cusomtized and stored. The Tuttnauer EZ9 also features a replaceable HEPA filter air filter, and a high efficiency air pump that circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
The Tuttauer EZ9 is the easiest to use and most hassle free autoclave choice from QuickMedical. This is an excellent choice for the small practice desiring a one-touch design sterilizing option. A printer to creat convenient reports is included with the EZ9P model.
The Tuttnauer EZ9 continuously monitors temperature and pressure for sterilization and has a double safety locking device preventing the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized. Depending on the instrument to be autoclaved the normal temperature ranges are 250 degrees F (121 Degrees C) or 273 degrees F (134 Degrees C).