Newman Medical DD-300 Hand Held Fetal Doppler
- (1) DD-300 digital doppler
- (1) DD-2W obstetrical probe
- (3) standard AA batteries
- Digitally optimized processing eliminates background noise
- Choice of one probe with each doppler (included)
- Magnetic probe holder to hold probe firmly and safely
- Durable polycarbonate and stainless steel case
- 16 volume settings controlled by volume slider
- Headphone jack
- Replacable probe cord
- Auto shut off after 3 minutes of inactivity
- Main unit works with all probes
- Available with DD-PPG probe for toe/brachial exam - See accessories below
- Available with docking options - See accessories below
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included)
- Proudly made in the USA
- DD-300 digital doppler
- One obstetrical probe: DD-2MHz, DD-3MHz, or DD-2W
- 3 standard AA batteries
Doppler System Includes
The Newman Medical DD-300 Hand Held Fetal Doppler is a digital doppler designed to provide the highest sound quality for obstetrical examinations. The obstetrical doppler uses a unique technology Newman calls DOP (Digitally Optimized Processing), an advanced signal processing that converts the audio signal to digital, reducing unwanted background noise. Furthermore, the fetal doppler optimizes the sound quality based on the probe being used. Unlike other obstetrical dopplers, filters can be changed on the main unit of the Newman fetal doppler to further enhance probe response. Along with high sound quality, the DigiDop is designed to stand up to years of use with a durable stainless steel and polycarbonate case.
Every Newman handheld doppler features an auto shut off feature after 3 minutes of inactivity and has 16 volume settings that are easily adjusted through a volume slider located on the main unit. The Newman Medical DigiDop 300 Obstetrical Doppler has a non-display, non-rechargeable main unit and is available with either a 2MHz or 3MHz probe. The DigiDop 2MHz probe is optimized for later term pregnancies or bariatric patients. The 3MHz probe for the hand held doppler is Newman Medical's general purpose obstetrical probe, ideal for early fetal heartbeat detection and use throughout pregnancy. The DigiDop Obstetrical Doppler is also available with a 2MHz waterproof probe. The non-display main unit is powered by 3 standard AA batteries (Included) and features a low battery indicator that flashes the LED power button when battery level is low. The fetal doppler is also available with several docking options and audio cables for use with the DigiDop - See accessories below.
The handheld doppler is designed to meet FDA safety standards without compromising performance, using the principle of ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) according to the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine. ALARA standards consider acoustical output and transducer dwell times when safety adjustments are made. The Newman Medical handheld doppler is proudly made in the USA.