Summit CTR Frost-Free Medical Refrigerator Freezers
- Available in 15, 18, or 20 cubic foot capacities
- Frost-free operation prevents icy buildup, reducing maintenance
- Combination lock provides security for refrigerator and freezer sections
- Key override for combination lock
- Independent temperature control settings in refrigerator and freezer
- Adjustable dial thermostats
- Refrigerator features 2 drawers, 2 adjustable shelves, and 4 door racks
- Drawers protect contents against temperature changes when door is open
- Freezer features wire rack and two door racks
- Automatic internal light when door is opened
- Durable exterior
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Proudly made in the USA
Summit's CTR Series of Frost-Free Medical Refrigerator Freezers with Combination Lock provide large amounts of both refrigerated and frozen storage, with models available in 15 18, or 20 cubic foot capacities. Within the Bottom Refrigerator Section, medical supplies, medicines, and samples can be stored in two drawers, on two adjustable shelves, or in any of the four differently-sized door racks. The Top Freezer Section features a moveable wire rack and two door racks. Both doors are protected by a combination lock (with key override) for security purposes.
The Summit CTR Refrigerator Freezers feature frost-free operation, which provides the best benefits of manual and automatic defrost processes. Frost-Free Refrigerator Freezers require much less maintenance than manual defrost units, but have more stable temperatures than automatic defrost units, which can cause temperature fluctuations as they defrost. Independent thermostat dials for each section of the Upright Refrigerator Freezer provides greater temperature control.
While closed, storage drawers insulate their contents against temperature changes due to an open door. In order to clearly see the contents of the CTR Refrigerator-Freezers, as well as to read labels and notes, the interior light automatically activates if the door is opened. A durable exterior protects the Summit Refrigerator Freezers, as well as their contents, from harm. Summit CTR Models operate cleanly, without chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
All Summit CTR Refrigeration Units are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Felix Storch, Inc.|