Bovie Freezpoint Disposable Cryosurgical Devices
- Portable and easily disposed
- Perfect for treating lesions and skin tags
- Operating temperature of -89°C
- Colder temperature improves effectiveness of cell necrosis
- More effective treatment helps reduce patient returns
- Slim tip for better lesion visibility, more accurate application
- Direct nitrous oxide (N2O) gas application
- Direct application minimizes tissue damage to surrounding healthy skin
- Safe to use
- Available in 8 gram and 16 gram sizes
- Low cost device with multiple applications
- Ideal for dermatology, gynecology, and urgent care
- Safe for veterinary use
- Proudly made in the USA
- Skin tags
- Genital lesions
- Moluscum Contagiosum
- Actinic Keratosis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Verruca Vulgaris
- Verruca Plantaris
- Verruca Plana
Skin Conditions Treatable with Cryotherapy
Bovie Freezpoint™ Disposable Cryosurgical Devices are uniquely designed for portability, ease of use, and hassle free disposal. The portable design eliminates the hassle of having to carry around Cryotherapy Units with hoses and gas cylinders. Bovie Bovie Freezpoint Cryotherapy Devices use a direct application method of nitrous oxide (N2O) for quick treatments which also helps minimize tissue damage to healthy skin. Portable Cryosurgical Systems are low cost devices with multiple uses and are great for treating skin conditions making them ideal for urgent care, gynecology, and dermatology facilities.
Additionally, the Freezpoint operates at -89° C with an effective temperature of -78°C which is colder than most other disposable Cryotherapy Units. The extremely cold temperature improves the effectiveness cell necrosis, potentially reducing the number of return visits necessary to complete treatment. The slim tip on the Disposable Cryotherapy Devices allows better lesion visibility, helping caregivers apply nitrous oxide more accurately.
Bovie Cryosurgical units are available in two sizes, one with an 8 gram N20 cartridge and another with a 16 gram cartridge. Freezpoint™ Cryosurgical Systems are safe to use and are non-flammable. Skin conditions which can be treated by cryotherapy include skin tags, warts, Lentigo, Moluscum Contagiosum, Actinic Keratosis, Seborrheic Keratosis, and Verruca Vulgaris, Verruca Plantaris, and Verruca Plana.
Nitrous Oxide Cryosurgical Systems are also safe for veterinary use and can be used to treat skin tumors located on areas such as the tail, eyelid, tongue, and jaw.
Bovie Cryotherapy Devices are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Bovie Medical (Symmetry Surgical)|