BR Surgical D-SHAFT Disposable Shaft Endoscopic Instruments
- Maximum articulation with 360 degree rotation
- Finger tang handle
- High flow suction port
- Available with or without ratchet
- Compatible with a large variety of jaws including double-action scissors, graspers, and forceps
- Completely reusable
- All parts with imminent exposure to the patient are single-use
- All dangers associated with degradation of insulating material is reduced and reliable performance ensured
- Easy assembly/disassembly due to ball-and-socket connection between sheath and handle
- Curved design
- 5mm diameter
- 330mm or 450mm working length
Laparoscopic Single-Use Insert and Shaft
BR Surgical D-SHAFT Laparoscopic Instruments offer significant cost savings and convenience by eliminating the need to clean and sterilize shafts and inserts. By combining a re-usable handle with disposable, single-piece shaft/insert assemblies, the D-SHAFT system ensures a high-quality handle for the surgeon and new components for every for every patient.
D-SHAFT Reusable Carbon Fiber Laparoscopic Handles are lightweight, durable, and include industry-leading features like an HF port, ergonomic finger tang, and full 360 degree rotation. Laparoscopic Handles are available in ratchet and non-ratchet styles.
D-SHAFT Disposable Shaft/Insert Assemblies attach to the handle with a ball-and-socket connection. D-SHAFT assemblies are compatible with 5mm trocars and are available in 330mm and 450mm working lengths. Shaft/Insert Assemblies are available in common styles including Metzenbaum Scissors, Maryland Forceps, and Wave Grasping Forceps, all sold in boxes of 10.