Disposable Tip Endoscopic Instruments by BR Surgical
- Handle/sheath assembly can be used repeatedly while replacing tip as needed
- Maximum articulation with 360 degree rotation
- Comfortable and ergonomic design
- Lightweight carbon fiber handle
- Tips attach with fast, easy ball-and-socket coupling
- Extended insulation reduces risk of site burns while using cautery
- Handle uses standard 4mm monopolar pin to ensure compatibility
- Designed for compatibility with 5mm trocars
- 330mm working length
- Disposable tip for maximum performance every time
- Secure, convenient ball-and-socket coupling
- Sold in boxes of 10
Disposable Sterile Laparoscopic Inserts
BR Surgical D-TIP Laparoscopic Instruments combine the cost savings of reusable equipment with the convenience and safety of disposable supplies. By pairing a reusable handle-sheath assembly with a choice of sterile disposable jaw inserts, the D-TIP system gives surgeons the advantages of using a new instrument every time.
The BR932-07100 Endoscopic Carbon Fiber Handle/Sheath Assembly includes all the features surgeons expect from traditional laparoscopic instruments, including 360 degree rotation, an industry standard 4mm monopolar pin, lightweight carbon fiber construction, and an ergonomic design. The sheath features a standard 330mm working length, and attaches to tips using a secure but convenient ball-and-socket coupling.
D-TIP compatible inserts are sterile and feature extended insulation to reduce the risk of unintentional intra-operative burns. D-TIP jaw inserts are available in popular styles including Metzenbaum Scissors, Maryland Forceps, and Fenestrated Graspers, all sold in boxes of 10.