Wallach Uterine Sounds
- Accurately determines fundal height
- Bulbous tip reduces risk of perforation
- Malleable to adapt to virtually any anatomical variation
- Fully graduated in centimeters
- German stainless steel construction
- 12 in (30.48 cm) length
- Accurately measure cervical canal
- Gentle yet firm, malleable plastic construction
- Graduation in centimeters to 11 cm
- Disposable, single-use only
- Individually packaged, ready to use
- 9.75 in (24.77 cm) length
- Boxes of 25
- Proudly made in the USA
Flexisound Intrauterine Sound
Wallach Uterine Sounds are available in disposable and reusable models for precise measurement of the cervical canal and uterus, to determine the length of dilation, or to further induce dilation. Uterine sounds are graduated in centimeters to provide precise sounding.
The Reusable Sims Uterine Sound is crafted from German stainless steel and is fully graduated for accurate fundal depth determination. The Sims Sound features a bulbous tip to reduce the risk of perforation and is malleable to adapt to virtually any anatomical variation. The Graduated Sims Sound is 12 inches in length and is fully sterilizable.
The Disposable Flexisound Intrauterine Sound is a sterile, single patient use sound that features centimeter graduation. The Flexisound is constructed from gentle but firm malleable plastic and is latex free. This economical uterine sound is packaged in boxes of 25 and is 9.75 inches long. Wallach Single Use Uterine Sounds are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Wallach Surgical Devices|