ADC 5112N Pocket Diagnostic Ophthalmoscope, 5112N
At a glance: The ADC 5112N Pocket Ophthalmoscope Set is designed for comfort and ease of use. The lightweight instrument clips securely onto pockets, and the entire set can fit comfortably in one's pocket.
- 2.5v Xenon light source for true tissue color
- 19 lenses from -20 to +20 diopters for better resolution
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses
- Five aperture selections small spot, large spot, fixation aperture, semicircle aperture, and red-free filter
- Illumnated dial
- Made of impact resistant ABS plastic
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
The ADC 5112N Pocket Diagnostic Ophthalmoscope features a 2.5v Xenon light source (model 5112N-4) for true tissue color and long lasting lamp performance as well as 19 lenses ranging from -20 to +20 diopters for better resolution. The ADC 5112N Pocket Ophthalmoscope offers 5 different aperture selections including small spot, large spot, fixation aperture, semicircle aperture, and a red-free filter. The ADC 5112N Ophthalmoscope features an illuminated magnified lens dial and comes with a pocket clip with integral on / off slide switch for ambidextrous use.
Made from ABS plastic, the ADC Pocket Ophthalmoscope is powered by 2 AA batteries (included) and offers a convenient rubber brow rest to prevent scratching eyeglasses. The ADC 5112N Pocket Diagnostic Ophthalmoscope comes with a spare lamp and a lifetime quality performance guarantee on optics.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Battery Handle;2.5V Halogen Light Source|
|Warranty||Lifetime Quality Performance Guarantee On Optics|
|Country of Origin||US|