ADC Combo II 768-641 Aneroid Blood Pressure Kit
- Precision crafted 300 mmHg no-pin stop manometer with black baked enamel finish
- Nylon cuff with proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Neoprene latex-free inflation bulb
- Chrome-plated deflation valve
- Complete aneroid, matching case, and color-matched Sprague stethoscope
- Extra large, color-matched, dual pocket carry case, measures 10 x 6 x 3 inches
- Meets or exceeds ANSI SP10 and EN 1060 standards
- Multiple choices of solid and print colors to choose from
- Child 5.1 to 7.6 in (13 to 19 cm)
- Small Adult 7.5 to 10.5 inches (19 -27 cm)
- Adult 9 to 15.7 in (23 to 40 cm)
Cuff Circumference Sizes - Limb Range
The ADC Pro Combo II 768-641 Aneroid and Sprague Stethoscope Kit features a complete aneroid blood pressure monitor, matching case, and color-matched sprague stethoscope. The ADC Kit features an adult size guide marking system allowing for rapid size identification and preventing mis-cuffing. BPM Kit has a RF welded, leak proof cuff tested to 50,000 cycles. The Aneroid Sphygs are available in solid colors or fun themed prints, see IMAGE tab.
Each mechanical aneroid shares the same precision crafted, Japanese engineered movement optimized for each model to ensure consistent dependability. Each movement is heat treated and pre-aged to eliminate stretching. All ADC aneroids meet or exceed ANSI SP10 and EN 1060 standards. ADC products are Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA from foreign components.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|