ADC Diagnostix 750 Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- Large, easy-to-read 6 inch luminescent dial for high visibility
- 300mmHg no-pin stop movement withstands the heaviest use
- Integral cuff storage
- Wall bracket swivels 110 degrees for easy viewing
- Complete with all necessary hardware and assembly instructions
- Contemporary Euro-style ivory casing
- Some assembly required
- Latex free
- Inspected and packaged in the USA from foreign components
- Infant 3.5 - 5.5 inches (9 - 14 cm)
- Child 5.1 - 7.6 inches (13 - 19.5 cm)
- Small Adult 7.5 to 10.5 inches (19 -27 cm)
- Adult 9 - 15.7 inches (19 - 27 cm)
- Large Adult 13.3 - 19.6 inches (23 - 40 cm)
- Thigh 15.7 - 25.9 inches (40 - 66 cm)
Cuff Circumference Sizes - Limb Range
The ADC Diagnostix 750 Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer features a large, easy-to-read, 6 inch luminescent dial making it visible in any light. The Diagnostix 750 features the Adcuff inflation system that includes the Adcuff black nylon cuff, inflation bladder, Adflow bulb and valve, and eight feet of coiled tubing (when extended). The ADC Diagnostix 750 wall bracket swivels through a 110 degree rotation for easy viewing, with integral cuff storage.
Each of the mechanical aneroids share the same precision crafted, Japanese engineered movement optimized for each model to ensure consistent dependability. Each movement is heat treated and pre-aged to eliminate stretching. All ADC aneroids meet or exceed ANSI SP10 and EN 1060 standards. Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA from foreign components.
The ADC 750W cuffs are available in the following limb size ranges: infant 3.5 to 5.5 inches (9 -14 cm), child 5.1 to 7.6 inches (13-19.5 cm), small adult 7.5 to 10.5 inches (19 -27 cm), adult 9 to 15.5 inches (23 -40 cm), large adult 13 to 19.5 inches (34 -50 cm), and thigh 15.5 to 25.9 inches (40-66 cm).
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|