ADC Diagnostix Physician's Ophthalmoscopes
- Plus 1-10, 12, 15 ,20 40; Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35
- Six apertures; slit, fixation, large circle, small circle, micro spot, and half moon
- Three filters; red free, cobalt, and polarizing
- 24 aperture/filter combinations for improved versatility
- 89 viewing lenses from -44 to +45 in single step
- Secondary focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias
- Diopter wheel with 29 corrective lenses
- Available in Halogen/Xenon or LED illumination
- High performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest
- Synthetic rubber brow rest for eyeglasses
- Magnified/illuminated aperture viewing window
- C sized handle
- Chrome plated black handle with a ribbed surface for grip
- Rheostatic light intensity control
- Top half of handle unscrews to access wall plug for recharging
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5v instrument heads
- Anti-theft instrument head
- Dust proof
- Coax+ includes Karo aperture for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo paper
- 1 - Halogen/Xenon or LED ophthalmoscope head
- 1 - C sized rechargeable battery handle
- 1 - Zippered, padded nylon carry case
ADC Diagnostix™ Portable Ophthalmoscope features viewing lenses from -35 to +40 (Plus 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40; Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35). The Ophthalmoscope also includes six different apertures; slit, fixation, large circle, small circle, micro spot, and half moon; as well as three different filters; red free, cobalt, and polarizing. Coax+ includes Karo aperture for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo paper. Coax+ also additionally includes 89 viewing lenses from -44 to +45 in single step and a secondary focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias. With 24 aperture/filter combinations and diopter wheel with 29 corrective lenses for improved versatility the Ophthalmoscope is ideal for ENTs, doctors, and general practitioners.
Each Ophthalmoscope has an integrated metal bayonet fitting for quick release and ease of use. Other features include a high performance aspherical condenser lens which reduces corneal reflection. The Ophthalmoscopes ergonomic design with integral thumb rest, and a synthetic rubber brow rest for eyeglasses it designed for most users comfort.
Available in either xenon or LED (light emitting diode) illumination choices. Halogen/Xenon combines inert gas technologies providing a bright white light and cooler color temperatures. The LED provides a color temperature of 4200k compared to 3200k of the halogen. The LED bulb life is also 100,000 hours compared to only 20-30 hours for halogen/xenon.
The Battery Handle top half screws off to reveal a wall plug which recharges the 3.5 V Li-ion battery in a standard electrical socket. The battery has a 2-3 hour life when used continuously. The Ophthalmoscope Handle automatically shuts off after 2 minutes to save power. A rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite, continuously variable control. The handle is chrome plated black handle with a ribbed gripping surface.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|