Gendron MRI Compatible Bariatric Wheelchair
- 850 lbs Weight Capacity
- Includes arms
- Includes footrests
- Includes anti-tippers
- Non-magnetic construction
- Safe for use in MR environments and suites
- Includes full length removable arms, swing away footrests and rear anti-tips
- Distinctive blue color and bold lettering on back of chair helps staff immediately identify MRI-safe wheelchair
- 18" seat height
- 26" x 20" seat dimensions (W x D)
- Choice of 650 lbs or 850 lbs weight capacity
- Proudly made in the USA
The Gendron MRI Compatible Wheelchair is made for use in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) environments. The MRI Wheelchair's non-magnetic, 316 stainless steel construction--including the frame, cross braces, and front riggings--and distinctive blue color with white lettering make it ideal for use in hospitals and specialized medical centers. The Non-Magnetic Wheelchair features full length removable arms and swing away footrests for easy portability and adjustments when transporting patients to and from MRI rooms. The Bariatric MRI Wheelchair features generous weight capacities to accomodate the transportation of larger patients. The 4650MRI has a capacity of 650 pounds and the 4850MRI has a capacity of 850 pounds. While the Wheelchair is designed for use in MRI suites, the chair should never be used directly in the MRI system.
Gendron MRI Wheelchairs are proudly made in the USA.