Cincinnati Surgical Sterile Stitch Cutters
- For the removal of sutures
- Available in stainless steel and carbon steel
- Narrow grinding angle promotes higher initial keenness
- CE mark
- Stitch cutters packaged individually in easy to peel wrapping
- Each stitch cutter inspected twice before leaving the factory
- Packaged 100 per box
Cincinnati Surgical Sterile Stitch Cutters are crafted with high grade surgical steel. These Stitch Cutter Blades are designed for the removal of sutures without needing to attach to a handle. The narrow grinding angle used on these Surgical Cutters results in a higher initial keenness. Model 14 is constructed from carbon steel, model 44 is constructed from stainless steel. Each Surgical Stitch Cutter is stamped with a CE mark.
Every Cutter Blade is visually inspected twice for quality before leaving the factory. Cincinnati Surgical Sterile Stitch Cutters are individually wrapped in single peel sterile packaging and packaged 100 per box.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|