Hausmann Blood Drawing Chairs
- One armrest pivots 360 degrees, other is non-pivoting
- Armrests are interchangeable for left or right hand use
- Both armrests adjust from 26 to 36 in high with control knobs
- Model 2196 is equipped with one polystyrene supply drawer
- Designed to save time and increase efficiency
- One-piece contoured black polypropylene seat
- Easy-to-clean Gray laminate finish
- Gray powder-coated steel frame
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Shipped ready-to-assemble
- Proudly made in the USA
Hausmann Blood Drawing Chairs are designed to increase efficiency and save time during blood drawing procedures. Designed with strength and durability in mind, both models are capable of supporting weights up to 300 lbs. Seat height for Hausmann Blood Drawing Chairs is a comfortable 19 in high while both armrests adjust from 26 to 36 in to facilitate proper blood flow.
Armrests on Hausmann Models 2191 and 2196 are interchangeable and can be configured for left or right hand use. The 2191 Blood Draw Chair has two armrests, one pivoting and one non-pivoting, while the 2196 inlcludes one pivoting armrest and a polystyrene supply drawer armrest.
Hausmann Models 2191 and 2196 are constructed of easy-to-clean gray laminate finish and are shipped ready-to-assemble. Hausmann offers the exclusive five day Quickship guarantee; the promise that a maximum of three similar items will be shipped within five days of the placement of an order. The Hausmann Blood Drawing Chair is ideal for hospitals and doctor's offices. Hausmann Products have been made in the USA since 1955.