Hausmann Bariatric XL Safe Step
- Weight capacity of 1000 lbs
- Accommodates the bariatric patient
- Durable, maintenance-free, powder-coated Silver tone finish
- Footprint of anti-tip base is 25 x 20 in
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 5 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Lightweight at only 6.5 lbs
- All-aluminum welded construction with anti-tip wide base
- Anti-slip treaded, extra-large platform with rubber angled leg tips
- MRI SAFE
- Non-ferrous and non-magnetic
- Weighs only 10.5 lbs
- Heavy duty tubular aluminum platform with anti-tip design
- Includes sturdy steel safety handrail
- Anti-slip gripper strips and rubber angled leg tips
- Ships ready-to-assemble
2018 Bariatric XL Safe Step
2038 Bariatric XL Safe Step with Handrail
Hausmann Bariatric Safe Step XL are ideal for bariatric clinics with a heavy duty weight capacity of 1000 lbs. Step Stools are powder coated with a silver tone finish for enhanced durability. Both Stools are identical in structural characteristics, however, the 2038 features a 36 inch high steel safety handrail designed for safety and easy use (and therefore weighs more).
The 2018 Bariatric Safe Step weighs only 6.5 lbs while the 2038 weighs 10.5 lbs. Hausmann Bariatric Safe Steps are constructed of heavy duty tubular aluminum with anti-slip gripper strips and rubber angled leg tips to prevent slips and falls.
Hausmann offers the exclusive five day Quickship guarantee with the purchase of a 2018/2038 Bariatric Safe Step, which promises that a maximum of three similar items will ship within five days of the placement of an order. Bariatric Safe Steps ship ready-to-assemble and are ideal for any healthcare facility treating heavier patients. Hausmann Products have been made with pride in the USA since 1955.