KTW Stainless Steel Prep and Pack Workstations with Electric Height Adjustment
- Dimensions: 78.7" x 31.5" x 33.5" to 45.25" (2000 x 800 x 850 mm)
- Push button height adjustment
- 33.5" to 45.25" height adjustment
- Hydraulic pistons located in each leg raise and lower workstation
- Electric motor concealed within table
- Constructed from 304 #4 18/10 grade stainless steel
- Reinforced top for added strength
- Reinforced fold down edges
- Spill recess helps prevents liquids from hitting floor
- Rolling caster wheels with locking brakes
- See ACCESSORIES below
KTW Stainless Steel Prep and Pack Workstations with Electric Height Adjustment are ideal for all medical facilities that perform central processing. KTW Instrument Sterilization Tables are perfect for allowing medical technicians to inspect, assemble, and package medical instruments.
KTW Instrument Workstations features push button height adjustment which lets users to adjust the height of the table from 33.5" to 45.25". This is accomplished through the use of hydraulic pistons which are located in each table leg for precise raising and lowering. The motor itself is concealed within the table. Sterilization Workstations are constructed from durable 340 #4 18/10 grade stainless steel material and features a reinforced table top for added strength. All front, side, and rear table top edges are folded down for added strength while a spill recess on the top helps prevent liquids from reaching the floor.
Four rolling caster wheels with locking brakes means that the Instrument Inspection Table can be easily transported to wherever it is needed. Prep and Pack Hydraulic Workstation can be customized with a variety of accessories to suit any facility's needs - See ACCESSORIES below.
KTW offers a variety of optional accessories (see below) for users to customize the Stainless Steel Instrument Workstation to their needs. This includes drawers, bins, containers, and baskets as well as backrails which can hold those accessories. KTW also offers several accesories for users who want a computer at the Prep and Pack Station including housing for PCs and arms for monitors, keyboards, and mice.
|Manufacturer||KTW Group Inc|