Pedia Pals Benjamin Bear Pediatric Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cuff Size: Infant (3 1/2 - 8 inches)
- All assembled & ready to use
- Pedia Pals Best Practices encourages patient cooperation
- Entirely latex-free
- Includes high-quality, embroidered double-handle carry bag
- Bulb and cuff also available separately - See accessories below
- Available in child-size or infant-size
- Friendly Benjamin Bear design
- Large hook and loop fastener for tight hold
- Valve can create airtight seal or do standard air bleed
- Valve is permanently bonded
- Rotocast PVC
- Patented design
- Hand-painted with non-toxic paints
Blood Pressure Cuff
Blood Pressure Bulb
To a child, one of the most frightening parts of a standard exam is blood pressure measurement. This procedure is uncomfortable (even painful) and strange - at least without Pedia Pals' Benjamin Bear Blood Pressure Monitor! This Pediatric Blood Pressure Monitor brings a friendly bear character to the pediatric office. Pedia Pals Best Practices recommends involving the patient by allowing the child to "hug" the bear-shaped bulb and feeling the bear cuff "hug" back.
The Blood Pressure Kits come fully assembled and ready to use with everything needed - cuff, bulb, gauge, and tubes. The Blood Pressure Cuff is available in a child size or infant size for the best fit. A hook and loop closure closes the BP Cuff snugly and securely around the patients arm. Once the interior bladder is removed, the Benjamin Bear Cuff can be washed for sanitation.
The patented design of the Blood Pressure Bulb is a fun bear shape which measures 2 x 3 in (WxH). The permanently bonded valve can form an airtight seal or do a standard bleed. The Benjamin Bear is made out of rotocast PVC for flexibility and durability. Each Sphygmomanometer Bulb is hand-painted with safe, non-toxic paint.
All components of the Blood Pressure Monitor Kit are latex-free for safety. Both the 100048 and 100049 come with an embroidered double handle bag for easy portability.