Cincinnati Surgical 08922 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needles
- Ideal for tougher tissue such as skin, tendon sheaths and oral mucosa
- Needle shape helps protect tissue against accidental traction
- Points are sharp and durable
- Mirror finish ensures all surface defects are removed
- Large strong eyes for easy threading
- Non-rusting stainless steel
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Packaged 12 per pack
Cincinnati Surgical 08922 Non-Sterile 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting Needles are made with British surgical-grade stainless steel. The design of this Suturing Needle makes it ideal for working in tougher tissue types such as tendon sheaths, and quite useful for any subcuticular procedures. The shape of this 3/8 Suture Needle helps prevent accidental tissue traction due to a third cutting edge on the outer curvature. The durable and sharp points on this Reverse Cutting Needle promote better tissue penetration. These Cutting Needles have large eyes for easier threading. A mirror finish is applied to remove potential surface defects.
The Surgeon's Needles are available in a variety of sizes to choose from. Reverse Cutting Suture Needles from Cincinnati Surgical are packaged 12 per pack.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|