Cincinnati Surgical 08842 Ferguson's 1/2 Circle Needles
- Ideal for gastrointestinal sutures, interiors of wounds and working in soft tissue
- Needle shape separates tissue instead of cutting it
- Mirror finish ensures all surface defects are removed
- Large strong eyes for easy threading
- Non-rusting stainless steel
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Packaged 12 per pack
Cincinnati Surgical 08842 Non-Sterile Ferguson's 1/2 Circle Needles size and shape make them ideal for useful for working in wound interiors, with gastrointestinal tissue, and soft tissue types. These Suture Needles are made from British surgical-grade stainless steel. The rounded structure of these Taper Needle helps prevent unwanted tearing since it separates tissue rather then cutting into it. These Taper Point Needles have large eyes for easy threading. A mirror type finishing technique is used to remove all potential surface defects.
The Suturing Needles are available in a wide variety of sizes to choose from. Ferguson Needles from Cincinnati Surgical are packaged 12 per pack.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|