Cincinnati Surgical 08837 Mayo Intestinal 3/8 Circle Needles
- Ideal for soft tissue sutures, and gastrointestinal procedures
- Needle shape separates tissue instead of cutting it
- Mirror finish ensures all surface defects are removed
- Large strong eyes for easy threading
- Non-rusting stainless steel
- Available in 4 sizes
- Packaged 12 per pack
Cincinnati Surgical 08837 Non-Sterile Mayo Intestinal 3/8 Circle Needles size and shape make them useful for working in gastrointestinal and soft tissues. These Suturing Needles are made from British surgical-grade stainless steel. The rounded structure of the Taper Needle helps prevent unwanted tearing since it separates tissue rather then cutting into it. The large eyes on these Intestinal Needles make threading easier. A mirror type finishing technique is used on these Suture Needles to remove any surface defects.
A variety of sizes are available to choose from. Taper Point Needles from Cincinnati Surgical are packaged 12 per pack.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|