Cincinnati Surgical 08834T 1/2 Circle Taper Point Needles
- Ideal for general purpose sutures, working in wound interiors, tough and soft tissues
- Needle shape separates tissue instead of cutting it
- Large strong eyes for easy threading
- Mirror finish ensures all surface defects are removed
- Non-rusting stainless steel
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Packaged 12 per pack
Cincinnati Surgical 08834T Non-Sterile 1/2 Circle Taper Point Needles are crafted from British surgical-grade stainless steel. The shape and size of these Suturing Needles make them ideal for working in wound interiors and with general purpose sutures. The rounded structure of the Taper Needle helps prevent unwanted tearing since it separates tissue rather then cutting into it. The large eyes on this Suture Needle make threading easier. Any potential surface defects are removed by the mirror type finish applied to these Taper Needles.
A wide variety of sizes of these Medical Needles are available to choose from. Cincinnati Surgical Taper Point Needles are packaged 12 per pack.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|