Intelect Legend XT Electrotherapy Stimulator
- Included waveforms: interferential, russian, bi-phasic, high volt, microcurrent, and premodulated
- Built-in patient data card device can record patient modality and pain profile information
- User defined protocols to customize any waveform to your specific need
- Two independent electrotherapy channels, expandable to four independent channels
- Easy-to-add modularity allows two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module
- High contrast 5 in FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- Therapy system cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables
- Optional mobile cart has 6 storage bins to minimize cord and cable hassle
- Ergonomic, modular designed interface
- Relief of chronic intractable pain (Interferential, Premodulated, and Microcurrent waveforms)
- Relief of acute post traumatic pain (Interferential, Premodulated, and Microcurrent waveforms)
- Relief of acute post surgical pain (Interferential, Premodulated, and Microcurrent waveforms)
- Temporary relaxation of muscle spasm (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Post-surgical phlebo-thrombosis prevention with stimulation of calf (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Increase blood flow in the treatment area (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Prevention of disuse atrophy in post-injury type conditions (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Muscle re-education (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
Indications for Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
The Intelect Legend XT is a highly-advanced therapy system with a unique modular design. With this one Stimulation Unit, a large range of therapuetic treatments can be offered to meet patients' specific needs through customization and module add-ons.
The Chattanooga Legend XT Unit, with the option of 2 or 4 electrical channels, features user defined protocols that allow you to customize any waveform to fit your specific need. The Legend XT Stimulator can produce interferential, premodulated, high volt, Russian, symmetrical biphasic and microcurrent waveforms. Easy-to-add modularity allows you to add two channels of electrotherapy or a battery module - See accessories below for additional modules.
The optional mobile cart has six storage bins to minimize cord and cable hassle as well as store clinical supplies. The Chattanooga Legend XT features a high contrast 5 in FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface for ease of use. The unit also features a built-in patient data card device and includes one data card - See accessories below for additional cards - that can record patient modality and pain profile information.
Indicated for healing promotion, neuromuscular stimulation, and pain management, the Transport Combination Unit is crafted from high quality materials to ensure long life with consistent use. Ideal for hospitals or rehabilitation and physical therapy clinics, the Intelect Combination Unit promotes rapid healing and better patient outcome.