Welch Allyn 3.5 V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
- Power Handles Not Included - See Handles Below
- Halogen HPX® lamp illumination for true tissue color
- Help reduce facility cost with a more energy-efficient product
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Help reduce cross-contamination by reducing contact with no on/off switch
- Help improve work flow with contoured handles that automatically turn on/off
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Easily upgrade from the 767 Wall Transformer to the GS 777 Wall Transformer
- Detect corneal abrasions with the cobalt blue filter
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
- Instrument heads sold separately
- Look for the traditional "flat-top" design you've come to trust
Energy efficient with handle-based rheostats and automatic on/off sensors make operation simple.
The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.