Brewer Steel Step Stools
- Ideal for exam rooms and x-ray areas
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Skid resistant rubber mat for safety
- Powder coated 18 gauge steel for durability
- Coated steel basket supports
- Available with or without hand rail
- (11220) Handrail is 0.88 in powder coated steel
- (11220) Height of 35.75 in from top of rail to floor
- (11220) Some assembly required
The Brewer 11200 and 11220 step stools are ideal for exam rooms and x-ray areas. The Brewer Company offers various step stool models each designed for a different use around your office or clinic. These Brewer step stools are powder coated with 18 gauge steel for lasting durability. The skid resistant rubber mat is also a key feature for safety. The weight capacity for each of these heavy duty step stools is 350 pounds.
The Brewer 11220 features a 0.88 inch powder coated steel handrail with a height of 35.75 inches from the top of the rail to the floor. An optional handrail accessory for the Brewer 11200-1 Stop Stool is available - See accessories below. All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements.