Welch Allyn Halogen HPX Macroview Otoscope
- Power Handles Not Included - See Handles Below
- Includes Reusable Ear Specula
- Help reduce facility cost with a more energy-efficient product
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane
- Help reduce cross-contamination by reducing contact with no on/off switch
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes
- Help improve work flow with contoured handles that automatically turn on/off
- Easily upgrade from the 767 Wall Transformer to the GS 777 Wall Transformer
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Instrument heads sold separately
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction
- Twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than traditional otoscopes
Energy efficient with handle-based rheostats and automatic on/off sensors make operation simple.
The MacroView otoscope delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualize the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. Better visualization to help enhance learning, decision-making and patient outcomes.