Burton Philips AIM-100 Minor Surgery Lighting
- High intensity of 14,800 fc (160,000 lux) at 24 inches and 5800 fc (63,000 lux) at 1 meter
- 3500 degree K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- Uses three 35-watt quartz halogen bulbs
- Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation
- Bulb life of 2,000 hours
- Compact 20 inch (51 cm) diameter lighthead
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- 360 degree limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- Cool operation for long hours of use
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 97
- 120 volt standard
- UL 60601-1/ 60601-2-41 Certified
- Proudly made in the USA
The Burton AIM-100 Minor Surgery Light provides both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics and also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts, a feature previously available only on O.R. type lights. Along with the highest intensity in its class, the AIM-100 provides very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. Exam Lights offer an Illuminance of 14,800 footcandles (160,000 lux) at 24 inches. A longer arm system ensures that the Light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible. The Surgery light is ideal for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices including trauma centers, ERs, ambulatory surgery centers, ICUs, physician offices, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology and ophthalmology.
The Outpatient Procedure Light is available with Floorstand, Single Ceiling Mount, Double Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount to meet different needs and installation requirements. The A100FL Floorstand base is designed to allow convenient positioning in any office. The base offers an easy-access footswitch and built-in casters with locking mechanism on back casters. Proudly made in the USA., the AIM-100 is the perfect combination of high intensity, performance, limitless rotation and unparalleled aesthetics. See accessories below for dimmer, replacement handle, replacement bulbs and disposable light handle covers for the Minor Surgery Light. The Procedure Lights offer an easy bulb replacement system with bulbs conveniently replaced from the top of the lighthead.