Hausmann Weight Boxes
- Size: 19" x 14" x 14" LxWxH
- Weight capacity of 75 lbs
- Models 8911, 8912 are designed with a fixed wooden tote handle
- Model 8914 has a hinged lid to conceal contents
- 2 hand grip slots on each side
- 0.75 in Plywood core covered with high pressure Oak laminate protective finish
- Durable dowel construction
- Includes removable metal 1 in diameter weight pin with locking collar for disc weights
- See accessories below for more info on weights
- Proudly made in the USA
Hausmann Weight Boxes feature two hand grip slots on each side for alternative hand placement during exercises. All weight boxes feature a 0.75 in plywood core covered with a high pressure oak laminate protective finish, as well as durable dowel construction for unmatched longevity. All weight boxes feature on removable metal 1 in diameter weight pin with a locking collar to accommodate optional 8952 disc weights - See accessories below. Hausmann Weight Boxes are rated to handle a 75 lb capacity. Hausmann Weight Boxes are available in four styles; a Carry-All Weight Box, a Tool Kit Weight Box, a Stockroom Crate Weight Box, and a Packing Carton Weight Box.
The 8911 Carry-All Weight Box features a fixed wooden tote handle and weighs 12.5 lbs when empty. The 8912 Tool Kit Weight Box features a fixed wooden tote handle and weighs 16 lbs when empty. The 8913 Stockroom Crate Weight Box does not include a wooden tote handle and weighs 17.5 lbs when empty. The 8914 Packing Carton Weight Box features a hinged lid to conceal contents and weighs 17 lbs when empty.
Weight Boxes are offered with Hausmann's exclusive 5 day Quick Ship Guarantee. This guarantee promises that a maximum of three similar items will be shipped within 5 days of receipt of an approved order. Hausmann Weight Boxes are designed for use in physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics with an emphasis on physical conditioning and occupational therapy. Hausmann Products have been made with pride in the USA since 1955.