Burton Philips AIM LED Examination Light
- Bright LED light modules
- 10 times greater (20,000 hours) lamp life than traditional light sources
- Uses 55 percent less energy than traditional light sources
- CRI (color rendering index) of 92
- 45,000 Lux at 1 meter
- 20,000 hour lamp life
- Removable sterilizable handle
- Y shaped design for easy postioning around the physician's head
- Floor, wall, single, and double ceiling mountings available
- 360 degree limitless arm rotation around vertical axes on single ceiling mode
- Multiple reflectors can be tilted by rotating the light handle to adjust the size and pattern of the light to the work area
- Work area removable handle has one hand quick release
- Easy bulb replacement from top of light head
- Proudly made in the USA
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light features the latest advances in state-of-the-art lighting technology to achieve incredible performance and unsurpassed value and energy efficiency. Designed for Diagnostic Examination, the LED provides 10% more illumination (45,000 Lux at 1 meter) than even the high performing Burton AIM-50, with a 92 Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating producing very accurate color visibility, vital for an accurate diagnosis. The Exam Light has 10 times greater lamp life, 20,000 hours, than traditional light source products, saving more than a $1,000 in bulb replacements alone and uses 55 percent less energy. The Medical Exam Light offers an intensity of 45,000 Lux at 1 meter and a 4300 degree Kelvin color temperature.
The Surgical Light features a unique Y-shaped design facilitating placement of the light head around the physician's head, minimizing the obstruction of light into the surgical field. The Medical Light also provides a maximum reach of 63 inches and a diameter of 10 feet, allowing the light to illuminate the patient from head to toe with no drift. The AIM LED offers a removable handle to adjust light pattern, which can be easily sterilized as well as a stand-by on / off switch for added convenience. A truly innovative procedure light, the Burton LED Examination Light has a 360 degree limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around vertical axes on the single ceiling models making the AIM LED an extremely versatile and practical light for the exam room environment. The LED Exam Light also offers floor, wall, and double ceiling mountings.
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light is proudly made in the USA.