Health o meter 3001KL Antimicrobial Bariatric Handrail Scale
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb (454 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Platform Size: 22x15.75x2.625 in (559x400x66 mm) WxDxH
- Weight capacity of 1,000 lbs (454 kg)
- Dupont™ antimicrobial powder coating with silver ionic technology to prevent cross contamination
- Pound / kilogram convertible
- Low profile platform
- USB connectivity to EMR systems
- BMI readings
- Zero out, tare, hold, and release functions
- Recalls last reading
- Automatically powers off to conserve battery power
- Handrails for patient safety
- Transport handle
- Scuff-proof wheels
- Powered by 100-240 V adapter (included), or 6 D batteries (not included)
- 3001KL-AMHR includes a height rod
- Proudly made in the USA
Health o meter 3001KL Antimicrobial Bariatric Handrail Scale is manufactured with special Dupont™ antimicrobial powder coating with silver ionic technology helps to reduce patient's risk against Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) by suppressing the growth of bacteria. The Low Profile Platform Scale has a weight capacity of 1,000 lbs (454 kg). The Bariatric Scale can be converted from pounds to kilograms, making it ideal for clinics, and hospitals. Handrails on the Digital Scale allow the patient to be weighed accurately while holding onto the handrails for stability. The 3001K-AMHR Scale includes a manual height rod.
The 3001K Bariatric Platform Scale can be easily transported utilizing the transport handle and durable scuff-proof wheels. The Handrail Scale is powered by a 100-240 V AC adapter (included), or 6 D batteries (not included). A USB cable allows the Digital Scale to be connected to a EMR (electronic medical records) system for ease of recording data.
The Health o meter Antimicrobial High Capacity Scale functions include lb/kg lockout, BMI (body mass index) readings, zero out/tare, hold/release, last reading recall, reweigh, and auto zero/off.
Health o meter 3001K Antimircobial Digital Platform Scales are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Health O Meter|