Burton Outpatient LED Medical Exam Light
- LED light source provides heat free light
- Average bulb life of 20,000 hours
- CRI (color rendering index) of 95
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to assure continuous operation
- Shadow-free operation
- Delivers consistent light output during power fluctuations
- Friction knob allows user to position self-balancing arm without a tool for drift-free positioning
- Mounting systems meet California seismic Codes
- Floorstand includes footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
- Smooth light fixture for ease of cleaning
- Available with floorstand, ceiling mount, wall mount, or fastrac
- Ideal for hospitals, physician's offices, surgery centers, and veterinary clinics
- Proudly made in the USA
Burton Outpatient LED Medical Exam Light is a great low-maintenance light ideal for most applications in the hospital, physician's office, surgery center, and veterinary clinics. The LED (light emitting diode) bulb provides a virtually heat-free light so the patient remains comfortable. A friction knob on the exam light allows user's to position self-balancing arm without a tool for drift-free positioning. The Procedure Light bulbs are wired in parallel to assure continuous shadow-free operation. The OPLEDFL floorstand model includes a footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap.
The LED light source offers an improved light output of 90,000 lux at 24 inches, compared to 86,000 lux at 24 inches for a halogen light source. The Outpatient LED has a CRI (color rendering index) of 95 providing natural light conditions. The LED bulb delivers consistent output during incoming power fluctuations. All mounting options meet California's seismic codes. Burton's Outpatient LED light is available in floorstand, ceiling mount, wall mount, or fastrac mounting options with single or double heads.
The LED bulb boasts an impressive 20,000 hour bulb life, 10x the life of a traditional halogen bulb. The longer life bulb saves an average of 60 percent on energy savings over halogen options. The smooth light head on the Procedure Exam Light aids routine cleaning.
Burton lighting solutions are proudly made in the USA.